Michael Pritchard discovered a simple, inexpensive way to put drinking water at everyone’s disposal. He produced a filter that allows to separate all the bacteria, germs and dirt in order to find again a pure healthy and drinkable water. He makes what he calls the “Lifesaver bottle. Before this discovery … Lire la suite
One step closer to happiness
- Michael Pritchard discovered a simple, inexpensive way to put drinking water at everyone’s hand.
- The discovery of a natural psychological self-healing process.
- Post-traumatic stress disease, what is it?
- Allan Savory fight desertification change the climate create jobs and feed the people.
- A model of perfectionist.